Friday, April 18, 2008

Will's birthday


Will turned 3 last week! We went to the zoo on his birthday, and I thought I'd finally post the pictures Billy took that day. It's funny, if you notice there are three pictures where he is really interested and excited about something other than the animals. The first thing he really got excited about was the statue of a frog! haha. Then there's a picture of him admiring some wood, and another where he's sitting in this little indention in a rock along a pathway. There was nothing in the window it was just for show; it's just funny how we thought he'd get really excited about the animals, but he probably liked that really cool log just as much. We did have a good time though. It was my first time to the zoo as well and it was amazing to see all the animals. As you can see there was a monkey that was just posing for Billy- it was so cool. Afterward we had cake and ice cream at home. Will was really excited to blow out his candles, that was the first thing he said in the morning- he was talking about how he was going to blow out the candles. He has loved all of his new presents too! It's so nice to have so many new things for him to do and to play with. He is a good boy. He has been so nice and well mannered lately (in general- he still has his other moments). He is saying please and thank you now without us telling him, and he even said excuse me the other day after he burped without me asking him too. He was also really nice the other day when we were playing with his pretend food. I said "Will, can you cut this up for me?" And he said "Sure I can" Then he said "Here you go" and when I gave him some food he said thank you. He was just being so nice! We love our little boy.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

What a cute boy you have!! It looks like you picked a perfect day for the zoo. those pictures were awesome. I can't believe Will is 3 already, they grow up way to fast!

Patricia Jean said...

Hi there!! I was so excited to get your comment on our blog. It is amazing how time flies and how we can bump into each other. Your family is so beautiful. There are so many days I wish I could go back and slow down time. It is amazing how it seems to get faster and faster each year. Thanks so much for the note and best of luck with the new little girl. I am so envious. There is a special place in a mothers heart for little girls. Thanks so much for your countless hours of babysitting and sacrifice. Take care and give everyone our love. Love ya
patttie

jenn goodman said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Will!!!!

JaredandKatie said...

You've been tagged, go read my blog.

Will

Adalynn Kalena

Tessa Elise

Jaren Andrew