Sunday, May 11, 2008

New Pics

It's so nice being married to a photographer! I wanted to get new pictures of the kids to hang on the wall now that they are 1 & 3. So last Friday we went out, took the pictures (got some great ones), came home, looked at them, and we already got them printed and hung up on the wall. All in a weekend! Billy did a great job; I love how they turned! Here they are:


6 comments:

Kristal said...

Oh my heck those pictures are sooooo ADORABLE!!!! Don't you just want to melt when you look at those big blue eyes? I would have a hard time saying no. So my parents are on a cruise in Alaska and who do they happen to meet on the boat.....your parents!!! Crazy weird huh? Hope they are having a good time.

Kristal said...

P.S. If my 2 cents count, I like the name Lexcie and Sadie. You're getting closer!!

jenn goodman said...

WOW! Those pics are AMAZING!!! Great job, Billy!!

I didn't know Billy was a photrapher! I have a few questions for him. What's your email address?

JaredandKatie said...

Those are some really great oics. Maybe I should have Billy take some of our family this winter after the baby comes. I always wanted to have family pics outside and never knew anyone that could do it for us. Now we have you!! Any closer on the names??

Kristy said...

Teanne your kids are just too darn cute! I can't wait to see what this next one looks like!

Nicole said...

What precious children! OK, the photography definitely enhances but they are beautiful! Does Billy do family shots? Love your blog and you look great! It's getting closer!

Will

Adalynn Kalena

Tessa Elise

Jaren Andrew