Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mosquitoes

Will almost got eaten alive the other day! I didn't even know there were that many mosquitoes outside, but we only went outside for like an hour the other day and he's got about 30 mosquito bites. There were ants too- so I guess some of them could be from the ants. But he swells up like I do and he's been scratching like crazy so it looks bad. Hopefully they'll clear up soon.
He's wearing his pjs in these pictures. This is from the front and then the back. Poor guy.

4 comments:

joni said...

his legs look like mine! I have really problems with those nasty mosquitoes too, sorry will they are no fun for sure!

"Summershine" said...

Poor baby! It looked much worse in person. They must itch like crazy. One is bad enough. I hope he doesn't mind you putting bendadryl or hydrocortisone on them. Hopefully that will help!

Patti Price said...

holy hannah! I swear if I didn't know better I would think those were Emmalee's legs!! My poor kids have been eaten alive in the last 2 weeks too. Summer is right the hydrocortisone cream does wonders.

jenn goodman said...

Poor guy! I have definitely noticed an increase in mosquitoes lately. Yuck!

Will

Adalynn Kalena

Tessa Elise

Jaren Andrew