More stories:
One day I was talking to him about a garden and a farm, and I said "Will, do you know what a farmer does?"
Will: "Ee-i-ee-i-o"
And then today Billy said "I'm so hungry I could eat a cow."
Will: "No, you don't eat cows." (like it was the silliest thing ever)
Billy: "Well, where do hamburgers come from?"
Will: "Donalds" (Mcdonalds)
He was making a building w/ his legos and he said "There! Nobody will come out of that chimney now!" haha. Was he thinking about Santa?
He's been watching SuperWhy lately, and one day he said, "Have no fear! I'll fix it."
Adalynn's still learning to be nice to Cozette (our cat), and one day I guess she was being a little mean to her and Will said, "Adalynn! Don't pinch. Be nice to my Mozette! I love her!"
He's been so sweet lately, just out of nowhere when we are eating lunch or playing he'll say "Mommy, I love you." And he's been giving his sisters hugs and kisses lately and telling him he loves them too.
After prayer every night we always give the kids hugs but just this last week or so I've been saying Tessa needs a hug too. So everyone gives everyone individual hugs. Will and Adalynn love giving Tessa hugs, and I think it has really helped all the kids act more loving towards each other lately. Tessa just really seems to love Will even more now. She'll crawl right up to him and kindof attack him (haha) but in a loving way- that's just how she is- climbing all over people. But she laughs at him and she's even tried to give him slobbery kisses. It makes me feel so good to see them being nice to each other.
Soon I will have stories of the cute things Adalynn says. Right now it just seems that EVERY thing she says is cute! Every time she says a new word or a whole sentence it's just the coolest thing. But if I was writing down every new thing she said I'd be here all day. That girl can talk so good for not even two! Soon I'm sure I'll be writing her funny stories.




1 comment:
Its so good to read about you and your family! How do I add you to my follower list? my blog is georgiacard.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment