I can't believe how big your baby is getting!! Holy smokes. Adalyn has the prettiest little face...such dainty features. Man, you + billy = cute babies!!
I forgot that you asked me about photography. I haven't considered going professional, at least at this time. I think I'm too critical of myself and don't think I could pull it off. I feel that way about all of my creations...nobody would think it was professional enough to buy. But thanks for your sweet comments. It gives me hope that maybe I am getting better.
4 comments:
I can't believe how big your baby is getting!! Holy smokes. Adalyn has the prettiest little face...such dainty features. Man, you + billy = cute babies!!
I forgot that you asked me about photography. I haven't considered going professional, at least at this time. I think I'm too critical of myself and don't think I could pull it off. I feel that way about all of my creations...nobody would think it was professional enough to buy. But thanks for your sweet comments. It gives me hope that maybe I am getting better.
Cute, Cute, and Cute!!! I love Tessa's little skirt. She looks so big standing there next to her big sister! Such sweet kids!!!
LOVE your blog! Your kiddos have gorgeous eyes -- how do you ever say no??
Adding you to my blog roll! Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment