Hey, some of you might know that Billy and I have a blog called http://thebloggingdiet.blogspot.com/
We used to record what we ate to help keep us on track, but now we are doing P90X, which is an intense exercise program, with a nutrition plan to teach you how to make healthy choices in cooking for a lifestyle change. So lately we have been updating every now and then with P90X stuff. So, I did a post yesterday with our before and after pictures if anyone is interested.
We have just completed Phase 2 (60 days) and are starting Phase 3. They recommend you take pictures after each phase to help with motivation and to see progress, and it really has helped us. We've been slacking a little bit the last couple weeks, but after seeing the pictures and knowing that we are coming up on the last and final (hardest) stage we are motivated again! And we are going to finish strong, and get the results we want.
I had a dream goal weight, but after having kids I didn't know if it was possible to get back to that weight I used to be at. Now I know it is possible. I'm only 10 lbs away, and I think I can get there! More importantly then reaching a number though, is that we are starting to feel better about ourselves, more confident and healthier.




4 comments:
Oh my gosh Teanne! I knew you guys had been loosing weight and I could definitely tell. However, looking at the before and after pictures is amazing. Good job to both of you! You look great! Good luck with the final phase of your program!!
WOW!!! 10lbs! That's like nothing, right? I am so amazed every time I see you at how great you look, and Billy too. I could never (maybe, if I really, really wanted to) be so strict! You guys are so inspiring!!!! One of these days, that might be my priority. Congratulations!!!!!!!
Hey! It's me doing my lame-o quarterly blog visits :). This is very inspirational information!
So my baby is due any week now! So excited! :) But maybe I can get on the same thing you're doing!!! Hope to hear from you soon! Later!
Teanne, you look amazing!!! I am impressed!
Post a Comment