Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Ultrasound

It's a boy!!
We were so excited to see the ultrasound today. We decided we wanted the kids there, and then we invited both Grandma's- so we had a full room and it was a lot of fun. Will has had his mind set from the beginning. He knew it was a boy and there was no talking him out of it. We had even talked about names a couple months ago, and when he heard Jaron, it stuck. So he's been insisting for awhile that he's going to have a brother named Jaron. I'm so glad we didn't disappoint him.
We all thought that it would be a boy too, we had impressesions for awhile that we were going to have a boy. We were really hoping for a boy and we just felt like it would be, BUT I didn't want to rule out girl and totally get my hopes up either so I tried to keep an open mind. But when we saw the ultrasound- and it was for sure a boy- we were so excited. Now we really feel like our family will be complete. We kept saying this would be the last one... but if this wasn't a boy I would have wondered. We know this is how it is supposed to be. He was supposed to come to our family, and now our family will be complete.
We are really excited now to call this baby "he" and maybe even "Jaron" if Billy gives in. It is so fun to give the baby more personality, and to start getting ready for him. Yay!
We are one happy family!

5 comments:

JaredandKatie said...

I am so happy for you!! I love the name Jaron and tried to use it with both of my boys but having a Jared and a Jaron in the same house... would be a little tricky!! I am so happy for all of you!! :)

Kristin said...

Me, personally, I like the name Jaron ;)

Teanne said...

haha! I know, Kristin- I'm kind of stealing it from your husband. lol. But I've always liked that name... We'll see..
Katie I feel the same way about W names (like Weston) b/c I have a Will. It would get too confusing.

Laura said...

Congratulations Teanne! You looked amazing on Sunday- you are one of the lucky ones that looks good even pregnant- so not fair!! I am happy for you and your family. Let me know if you ever want to ahng out at a park or a pool this summer- if your aren't feeling too yucky!.

Kristal said...

Congratulations!! It will be nice to have 2 boys and 2 girls. I hope you are feeling well. Your kids are all darling!

Will

Adalynn Kalena

Tessa Elise

Jaren Andrew