Friday, August 20, 2010

10-10-10

So Billy and I were talking as the kids were playing at McDonalds (they eat two $0.99 hamburgers between the 3 of them- not bad.) and Billy starts school soon. So we were talking about when is the earliest we can have the baby where he would still get finals off work. We are SOOOO lucky- he gets 12 weeks paternity leave this time! So he figured it out that it'd have to be the very end of Sept.- and I'd be 39 weeks.
I don't know about that! I feel huge!! I have already gained all the weight I want to have gained and I really don't want to get any bigger. I already feel awkward; I feel like this baby is bigger than the girls were at this point. And I really think it's a boy thing. All my kids were in the 7 lb range but the girls were born when I was 40 weeks (I was induced) and Will came during my 37th week. He was 7 lbs ll oz at 37 weeks. So I'm thinking that boys are bigger- or at least my boys. And if so I don't want a 10 baby! Sorry, but that scares me a little.
But then I told Billy that I DID think 10-10-10 would be a pretty cool birth date (which is over my due date). And he said "Yea! That'd be awesome- and then I won't have to go back to work till beginning of January!"
Then he said, "The baby could be born 10-10-10 at 10 pm and he will be the 10th grandchild (on my side) and he'll be 10 lbs 10 oz. Ha! That would be pretty funny.... I don't know if I can wait that long, but we'll see! It's sort of not up to us. :)
(That's Will when he was a newborn)

No comments:

Will

Adalynn Kalena

Tessa Elise

Jaren Andrew