Will is so talkative. Today he told me he wanted to be a spy, so I talked to him about what a spy would do and he said he wanted to look for clues to get/find the bad guys. So we decided he wanted to be a detective. He wants to get the bad guys and tell them to choose the right. Then if they don't choose the right, he'll put them in jail. He wants to give them a chance to be good and change first. So it sounds like a combination job: detective, police officer and counselor. I told him he should write that down b/c 10 yrs from now he might like to read it. He asked why, so I told him that when you're older, you look back at what you wanted to be when you were a grown up and it's funny b/c you might change your mind later and want to do something different. He said, "I'm never going to change my mind b/c I'm going to get it stuck in my head and never let it out, and if it wants to come out I'll do this (covers head with arms) and I won't let it out." Haha!
He also says when he's a grown up he wants to build a house that looks like him. I guess it'll be shaped like him or have a picture of him at the top. And he wants to build his own car and a special jail to help the bad guys. But this is not going to be a job it'll just be something he wants to do. In the past couple weeks he has also told me he wants to build a playground like the ones the squinkies have- for kids and he wants to build bridges.




1 comment:
So cute! I look back at my old posts like this, that captured what the kids were all about at the time, and I am so happy I wrote it down! Your family is so neat!
Post a Comment