Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I was tagged!

BOOK TAG

I was tagged by my sister-in-law Patti!!

The Rules...


1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages). The Message By Lance Richardson

2. Turn to page 123

3. Find the 5th sentence

4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog

"Something is seriously wrong, I thought, certain that I should be getting more air."

5. I Tag Summer, Rachel and Kristy

2 comments:

Johnston*family said...

I just wanted to leave you a quick hello....I am new to the blogging world too! Isn't it fun to see what our family is up to? Take care, Monica

The Miner Family said...

Hey Teanne
I'm glad I found you blog. now we can kept in touch better. I didn't even know you were pregnant again. I guess last time I saw you was at Pa's funeral and you just had your baby girl. Brittany

Will

Adalynn Kalena

Tessa Elise

Jaren Andrew