Sunday, March 2, 2008

My first entry

Well, I decided to finally start a blogspot. So since this is my first entry, I'll introduce our family.

Billy is the wonderful husband and father. He really is great. He does so much for all of us, especially in the recent months when I wasn't always feeling the greatest. He is a hard worker, and is loving, caring and considerate. The kids love him! He wrestles, tickles and has so much fun with Will, and he is goofy with Adalynn- he can make them both laugh so much. Billy works at Bank of America, and I am so greatful he has such a great job. They let him work from home while I had my pic line, and I don't know what we would have done if they hadn't been so considerate and let him do that. He also is a wonderful and talented photographer. He has real talent with design and is wonderful in photoshop. He would love to go to school full time someday in the near future, and maybe someday he'll even be Dr. Fenter!

I am the mom (I think that even describes me as well- the mom). And I love being a mom- it is the best job in the world! I sure love my kids. They are incredible and wonderful! I love to read in my spare time. Right now I'm reading a great book that my parents lent me called The Message. Recently when I was really sick, I was reading a book every 1-3 days, and some of them were around 500 pages, so I was reading quite a bit. Now that I'm better I've slowed down a bit, but I still love to read. I also love taking and organizing pictures of my kids. I'd love to get into scrapbooking someday. We also have made many slideshows that are so fun to make. I also have learned a lot in photoshop the last couple of years, and would say that that is a hobby of mine.

Will is the oldest child- our only boy. We love him so much, and he is such a joy. He is almost 3! Sometimes I can't believe how big he is. He is just saying big kid things all the time. He is getting really good at pretend, and has a good imagination. Recently we went to Payson to play in the snow, and that got him talking nonstop about Frosty the snowman, which we thought would fade after Christmas. He loves the snow and snowmen. He can be real loving with his sister. He sometimes gives her kisses out of nowhere, and brings her toys to play with. He has been our entertainment for the last 3 years, and I just love hearing him talk, and seeing him grow.

Adalynn will soon be the middle child- our first girl. She is a pretty little girl. Up until fairly recently I thought she was a pretty calm little baby and of course so sweet. She is still sweet but sometimes not so quiet, although that might be b/c of her teething. She has two teeth now on the bottom, and 3 teeth coming, so sometimes she screams. She is a good girl though and we love her little personality. She has a wonderful smile, and we love to see her clap her hands.

Baby #3 will be coming soon! It's a girl! Please see the poll below to vote for a name. We're having kindof a hard time, and I thought it'd be fun to see what everyone likes. This little girl is starting to kick and move a lot. I think she likes American Idol, b/c she seems to move a lot when we watch it. haha.

That's our family!

2 comments:

The Cowgills said...

Hey Teanne! I'm glad to see you figured out the slide shows and baby counter. Your blog looks great! I look forward to keeping updated with you guys!

Kristy said...

Hey Teanne! I love your blog. Your pictures are so cute. I can't wait until you can put pictures of the new baby on it! My blog is www.rappleyefamilybliss.blogspot.com. I hope it is okay if I put a link to your blog on mine. It will be exciting to follow your blog!

Will

Adalynn Kalena

Tessa Elise

Jaren Andrew