Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Name Game

Ok, I have a bit of an update on a name for our baby girl. We're still undecided! But I think we are getting closer on choosing a name.
OK, first of all 3 people told me after the poll was closed that they would've voted for Elise. So that means there would be 9 votes for Elise, 4 for Tessa and 3 for Madison. So I still think Elise is my favorite and it seems to be the winner! BUT last night we thought of a new name which just might be a new favorite.
What do you all think of Lexcie? Billy thought of it and after we decided on the spelling I began to really like it. Last night I couldn't sleep b/c I had all these names running through my head- but mostly Lexcie.
So these are the names on our list now:
Elise Makenna
Tessa Elise
Lexcie Janay
Alayna Shae
Madisyn Elise
So anyway, I know I've asked you all before, but what do you think now? It's so hard to pick out a name, but it's kinda fun too!

6 comments:

"Summershine" said...

I still love Tessa. That is such a hard decision. I kinda like Lexcie, but, it's not my favorite. I like Elise also. Hmmm. Hard decision!! I can see how it would keep you up at night.

Johnston*family said...

I voted for Elise Mckenna because I really like the name Mckenna. All those names are beautiful! Our kids always told us what the name of their younger sister or brother was gonna be, so that made it alot easier for us.

Patti Price said...

what about Makenna or McKenna or however you would spell it?? Elise is till my fave and I like Lexcie too. Makenna I think is my fave. It didn't pop out to me before

michelle said...

Ooh! I really like Lecxie!

Anonymous said...

Lexcie Janay Fenter flows the best of all those options...in my opinion. I would think the other way around for Elise McKenna...McKenna Elise Fenter would flow nicely....there's my input! Good luck choosing!

jenn goodman said...

I like Madisyn Elise! Elise is Riley's middle name. Sooo pretty!

Will

Adalynn Kalena

Tessa Elise

Jaren Andrew