Billy and I decided to put an ad in the Beehive advertising his wedding photography. It will appear in the July issue. I am so impressed with Billy for designing our website completely on his own. He had some things to complete though, and since we decided to advertise in the Beehive, he has completely finished the website. So if you'd like to check it out the link is www.lifeslides.com. Let us know what you think! We'd love input. (I think Billy is very talented)
Other news is that I feel like I really am at the last stages of this pregnancy! I am 36 weeks this week, so it's kind of crazy that it could be anytime now. I have been having a lot of contractions lately- both real and Braxton Hicks, so my body is getting ready. Although I am not going to get my hopes up; I still really think that even though I'm having contractions here and there every day that doesn't necessarily mean she'll come early- I still think I might go to my due date or maybe even beyond. We will see. But it is cool that it will be soon either way! I am getting anxious to meet this little baby.... But then again I REALLY wouldn't mind if she waited a couple weeks. I still need a little time to get ready. Adalynn has just gotten used to no bottle and only sippy cups as well, so it'd probably be good for her not to see a bottle for a couple more weeks. She might have a hard time when the baby comes, but I hope the adjustment won't be too bad. The nice thing is is that Billy has 8 weeks paternity leave so we are really looking forward to that part! And I know with Billy being home all the time it will make the adjustment for the kids so much easier.
So we are looking forward to it. I will keep you posted with any exciting pregnancy updates (if there is anything).




No comments:
Post a Comment