Friday, July 11, 2008

Tickers

Now that Tessa's here, I thought I'd put some tickers on the blog of how old the kids are. It'll be an easy way for me to keep track of Tessa's age too. So I had fun picking out which one I should put for each kid. Then I saw some weight loss tickers, and I thought- oooh, that's a good idea too. Billy and I have been talking about losing weight together after the baby came for a long time now. It might be a little early to start dieting and exercising, but I'm just going to start eating healthier now. I'll get more strict a bit later. The cool thing is, that since I just had a baby I just lost 18 lbs. So it made it more fun to show that I'm already on my way! Anyway, I thought showing everyone exactly how much weight I have lost and how much more I want to loose is good motivation. I'm going to get there this time!

4 comments:

JaredandKatie said...

I think that's a great idea. I am so looking forward to being able to LOSE weight and stop GAINING it!! ha ha ha

Aunt Tiff said...

Teanne,

Not sure if you remember me, but just wanted to say hello. Your kids are beautiful and it is good to see how well you are doing!

Tiffani

JaredandKatie said...

ROFL ha ha ha ha ha
RORL some more
ha ha ha ha
whew... that was funny!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Teanne! We are so proud of you and think You are beautiful no matter the weight. We need to lose some too. I keep checking for new pictures of baby Tessa. Can you please post some?
Love, Grandma Reed (Mom)

Will

Adalynn Kalena

Tessa Elise

Jaren Andrew