
Tessa got blessed about 3 weeks ago, and I'm finally getting the pictures up about it. So here she is in her pretty little dress. She's such a good baby. She's so happy and sweet. I could not ask for a better baby. The spirit just seemed powerful when Billy pronounced her name, and the love I have for her just expanded even more during the blessing. One thing that stood out to me, is that she was blessed with the desire to do good. That makes me feel SOOOO good as her mother! To me that means she will be teachable and that (hopefully) she won't want to test limits...I have high hopes for her. :)
I know that our Heavenly Father loves her and each one of us, and I am so glad he trusts us enough to give us this special spirit so that we can teach her the things He would want her to know.
Will has started talking more and more about Jesus lately, and it makes me feel so good to think that we are actually teaching him things that some people go their whole life without knowing.




4 comments:
What a sweet post and a sweet little baby you have! You guys are such good parents and so tender with your kiddos. She looks adorable in her blessing dress!
Awww she is so beautiful. Where did you get that pretty dress. I think Ma would have loved it. Do you remember Ma always buying dresses?
You are a wonderful mommy...keep up the good work!
Pretty little girl in a pretty dress. She has Billy and my forehead. She's precious. She looks older than two and a half months old. I look forward to visiting you all in a few weeks or so. Love, Love, Love xxxxoooo
Oh, my goodness! You guys make the cutiest babies ever! It must be that Reed blood :)
Post a Comment