Anyway, a couple days ago he had a meeting w/ some photographers that he wanted to go to. The next day he was going to be gone the majority of the day for a wedding, so I was kinda bumming that he was leaving, and when he left he asked if I was OK and I told him that I was sad that he had to go. (Dumb I know, Again, I'm so spoiled by having him around all the time.)
So after a pretty hectic dinner and cleanup, all the sudden I heard the doorbell ring. I went to the door, open it up and all I see is a dozen roses, a movie, and a gallon of ice cream. Isn't he the best!!!! He was around the corner trying to surprise me. I told him I LOVED the roses!, but the best part was that he came home. And he gave me the sweetest card. The best part is he came home just b/c that's where he wanted to be, and he gave me the roses b/c he loves me. As simple as that. I still can't get over how great that was and how thoughtful he is.




No comments:
Post a Comment