Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Blogging Diet

So this morning, Billy surprised me with this idea he had. He wanted to start a blog that's basically like our food journal to help motivate us. Great idea- but this was after I had already promised Will pancakes for breakfast (which he only gets like 3 or 4 times a year- I hardly ever make them, so he was way excited). Anyway, so after our not so good breakfast we got back on track.
And now we have started our blog. It's http://thebloggingdiet.blogspot.com/ So, we are really excited about this idea. I think it will help us get some weight off! I hope!! If you'd ever like to check it and keep us motivated, we'd love that!

1 comment:

jenn goodman said...

WHAT A GOOD IDEA!!! I'm excited to see how you do!

Hey! Are you going to Brian's for breakfast on the 25th?

Will

Adalynn Kalena

Tessa Elise

Jaren Andrew