We had so much fun on Halloween this year. We brought home a pumpkin about a week ago and I made the mistake of telling Will we were going to draw a face on it. So he decided to draw it himself when we weren't looking. That's why the pumpkin has pen mark all over it. But we still made a nice looking jack o lantern (which we didn't even get a picture of it when we were done!) But Will actually tried to help after awhile, while Adalynn walked around the carport/ yard carrying her little shovel. Tessa did great in the entertainer. It was fun.
So for Halloween Will was a dinosaur, Adalynn a princess and Tessa a ladybug. I have Summer to thank for the costumes. She made the dinosaur costume for Loegan when he was little and she found the girl's costumes at good will. So we were lucky this year! We went trick or treating with Summer, Loegan and Malia. We had a great time w/ them! Malia is so sweet, she would say Happy Halloween! at every house, so Will started saying it too. Here are some pictures:







1 comment:
Hey! I hope you don't mind me dropping in on you like this, but I saw your blog on Kristals and just had to stop in to say hi! Remember me? (Hint: "Knee slapper; bang! haha!)
Your family is adorable! I love the halloween pics! Good luck with potty training! Sometimes it just takes a while. My brother was over four before he finally got it down. The more my dad pushed him, the more determined he was not to do it! He'll get though, and amazingly enough you will somehow survive it as well. Or so I am told, we haven't even begun that hurdle with Brenna.
Well I hope all is well with you and your fam! Have a great week!
Danielle Parham Waite
Post a Comment