

I got a new haircut! It was getting really long, and I really needed it cut, so I asked Billy if I could maybe get it cut for my birthday. I feel bad spending money on myself, so if I need something for myself I try to wait for a special occasion. Anyway, Billy called up one of my favorite cousins and scheduled an apt w/ her to cut my hair. Kristi is so good! She did a great job, but half the fun of getting my haircut was catching up w/ Kristi.
So Billy was so sweet to set all that up for me. He also planned a really nice surprise birthday party for me. My parents watched our kids and we went out on a date (yesss!) and then we came home to a surprise birthday party. I feel so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life. It was so sweet of Billy to plan all that and do all those nice things for me, and then so sweet of my parents to come watch the kids.
Today I took the kids to the libary, and when I came home Billy had cleaned the whole house. It was spotless! He picked up every little thing on the floor, vaccumed, mopped, did the dishes, and cleaned the bathrooms. What a great husband!




1 comment:
Your hair is sooo CUTE!
Post a Comment