Wednesday, December 10, 2008

4, 4, 4

Someone sent this to me in an email, so I thought instead of responding via email I'd answer on the blog and start a tag.

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Church, the library, the park, and the store.

B) Four things you have accomplished/ are proud of: keeping the house clean, staying upbeat when I feel far from it, loosing weight finally, and sometimes I'm proud of my cooking

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Rubio's, McDonalds (I get salads now though), Panda Express, Texas Roadhouse

D) Four places I would rather be right now: on a date w/ my husband, at the park if it was a little warmer and I didn't have to get everyone ready to go, at my parents house (I miss spending time w/ them)...and let's go all out and say on a vacation- heck Hawaii! (just me and Billy)... do I sound selfish right now like I want to get away? I promise I love my kids. :)

E) Four TV shows I watch: Priveledged (love it- it's my new show!), So you think you can dance, Raymond, Scrubs

F) Four people to tag: Summer, Monica, Hailey, and Patti

No comments:

Will

Adalynn Kalena

Tessa Elise

Jaren Andrew