
Don't you just wanna KISS those cheeks? Oh, I just want to kiss them all day long. :) And she has such a nice laugh now too. Sometimes when I kiss her cheeks or neck she just laughs! It makes me so happy to hear a baby's laugh.
So as you can see she can sit up by herself now! She is getting really good at crawling and likes to crawl all around the house. Now we have to remember to keep the bathroom door closed. I found her one day in the bathroom pulling herself up into a kneeling position w/ the toilet. So I had to wash her real good and tell everyone we need to remember to keep that door closed.
But I sure love when they get to this stage. I know most people would rather have them crawl later b/c there's less to worry about, but I love it. She doesn't want to be held nearly as much anymore, she just wants to get down and explore so it's great. And it's so cute watching her crawl around the house. She can sit up pretty good from a crawling position too.
How did she get so big so fast? What happened?
Oh she also has 2 little teeth coming in.




1 comment:
She is so cute! It amazes me how fast they grow up! Enjoy it while it last!
Post a Comment