Here's a conversation between Will's Daddy and Will this morning. (this is a typical conversation)
Billy: "Will, did you do this?"
Will: "Yes." (Will cannot tell a lie even if he's in trouble he'll admit w/ no hesitation to what he's done)
Billy: "Why'd you do this?"
Will: "Because I did it."
Haha! That's pretty much the answer to every why question. "Because I did it." Which does not tell you a thing. But so funny.
Billy's computer is often slow and gives him problems. So the other day Will sat on the couch w/ his little laptop and he said "I have a lot of work to do." Then he said "C'mon puter!"
I put a box of toys away before Tessa was born b/c we now have enough to alternate toys, and yesterday I got the box of toys out- I think the kids thought it was Christmas. It was like they were all new toys. Then Will started saying w/ every toy "I missed this." "I really missed this." "Thank you for giving me this toy, Mommy." He was saying that w/ everything he picked up- even his old toys that never went away. :)
I know there are more stories that I don't remember right now. One day I was laughing so hard at something he said and I thought I'll have to write that down, but then I forgot. Maybe I'll remember it later.




1 comment:
So cute! I love to hear how children portray their world it just fascinates me!
Post a Comment