
Look how happy he is! He loves it when I make crowns for him.
What is up w/ that expression? What a personality...
Tessa like playing outside for the first time.
It's not easy giving 3 kids a bath at the same time but it's doable. They have fun together. Will always thinks it's hilarious when I do funny things to Adalynn's hair. I need to put a mirror in there so she can see it too.
Will made this "bed" all by himself. I didn't even know he was doing it. Looks comfy huh?... funny boy.
Adalynn's been puckering her lips like this a lot lately. I think it is funny b/c it's something I do when I'm concentrating. Like mother like daughter.
Daddy's little girl. I think she's got him wrapped around her finger- is that how the expression goes? Today he was going to get after her for something, and she just looked at him all sweetly and said "Saw-ee, Da-ee" He said she was so sweet, he just let it go. She melts his heart.

OK, I have a lot of pig tail pictures of Adalynn. She wears her hair down almost every day, so when I put it up I always think "Oh, she looks so cute I gotta get a picture." Now I'm realizing that in all the pictures I have of her lately she has her hair up. But we like it.
Here's another one. I just love her little profile.
What is on your foot, Mommy?
Billy put this necklace on Tessa the other day, and the next thing I see is this... Haha.




1 comment:
Teanne your kids are adorable! That little Adalynn and her pouty lips...she is a beautiful girl!!!
Post a Comment