Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Summer!

Today is my sister Summer's birthday, so I just wanted to wish her a happy birthday! Summer, I hope you have a great day! You are the best sister! Many of you may know Summer, and I'm sure every one of you that knows her loves her. Who could not love her? She is an amazing person. I admire her so much. She is so contagiously fun and happy. She has always had this amazing, vivacious personality. When I was younger I was so shy and I admit I went through some pretty nerdy stages (haha). Summer was 5 yrs older than me, and definitely not at a nerdy stage. I used to look at her in awe and I used to wish over and over again that I could be just like her. I thought she was beautiful inside and out. She has always been upbeat and lively, and she really is beautiful. All these years later I still think she is beautiful, and I love to spend time with her. She is one of my favorite people in the world, so you can see why I wanted to write a special happy birthday to her. Have a great one Summer!

2 comments:

"Summershine" said...

That is so sweet Teanne!! Thank you so much!! That really brought me to tears! You are such an amazing sister! You are also so beautiful, inside and out!! Love you lots!!!

Kristal said...

I remember Summer like that. I also remember you being shy and really quiet. I have a hard time picturing you any other way.

Will

Adalynn Kalena

Tessa Elise

Jaren Andrew