Billy took some pictures of the kids the other day. Up until recently, he'd only done outdoor photography, so it's something totally different with the black backround. I really like the fine art look. Here they are:
Yes, Grandma & Grandpa love the kids and also the pictures of them. We sure wish we could see them. I wonder when you will come to Payson or we can come to Apache Junction. Love, Grandma
Precious photos! Love little Tessa! You're right, when you post about one you just have to keep going and show them all off:) Hey, that's your right with your blog! I'm so glad you do!
9 comments:
Ohhhh, I love those pics of the kids! They are beautiful! I guess it helps when you have cute kids, too. My email address is kdmae82@hotmail.com
Wow, your pictures turned out so cute!! I love them. Billy does a great job!
Yes, Grandma & Grandpa love the kids and also the pictures of them. We sure wish we could see them. I wonder when you will come to Payson or we can come to Apache Junction. Love, Grandma
Wow!!! I love those!!! I would love see how my kids would look with this type of portrait. Fun!!! Billy is so talented!!
How precious! I love those pictures!
Precious photos! Love little Tessa! You're right, when you post about one you just have to keep going and show them all off:) Hey, that's your right with your blog! I'm so glad you do!
What beautiful pictures! Your children are soooo CUTE!
Lucky momma!!! Your family is so precious.
Billy! They look AWESOME!!!
The kiddos are just precious!
Post a Comment