Saturday, August 16, 2008

Espee Park/ Spray Pad

So today I loaded Will and Adalynn in the car, picked up my niece Malia and we all went to Espee Spray park! It was so hot!! But that's the whole point of going out and getting all wet, right? Anyway, we had a lot of fun. I am so glad Malia came! Let me tell you, Malia is one of the sweetest most helpful little girls ever. And Will had so much fun with her there. He just followed her around doing and saying everything she said. He's a little mimic sometimes. That's why I know it's so important for us to say only things we wouldn't mind if he repeated, and for him to be around good kids like Malia b/c he's so impressionable. Anyway- got a little sidetracked there- back to the point- It was Adalynn's first time in a swimsuit, and it's a good thing she looked cute b/c that's about the only use she got out of it. She didn't so much like the water, but I guess at this age you just gotta keep on trying until they like it. Will loved it!
BTW- it's free! It's on Country Club and Knox (S. of Warner). Here are some pics:


*so hard to get Will to stop talking and smile for the camera sometimes. lol


*I got the camera out right after the water stopped. But they had a lot of fun in this area!

5 comments:

"Summershine" said...

Thank you for picking up Malia and taking her. She had a great time! She really is an amazing little child - not any of my doing, really. She's a joy to have around and I'm glad she was a joy to you and Will and Adalynn.

"Summershine" said...

Thank you for picking up Malia and taking her. She had a great time! She really is an amazing little child - not any of my doing, really. She's a joy to have around and I'm glad she was a joy to you and Will and Adalynn.

The Kleyn Family said...

Where is this looks like so much fun!!!! You kids are so darn cute :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing pictures and stories. We love you so much. Teanne, You are such a good mom. It's okay that you enjoy playing with toys. Will, Adalynn & Tessa are so lucky to have you.
Love, Grandma Reed from Payson

jenn goodman said...

Looks like F U N !!!!

Will

Adalynn Kalena

Tessa Elise

Jaren Andrew