Thursday, August 28, 2008

songs

I just wanted to write down something funny that Will said before I forgot it. I was asking him what he wanted to do and he said that he wanted me to sing songs and he would dance. So I was the human juke box and he was requesting one song after another. Then he said "Now can you sing the car song?" And I said "I don't know the car song. What about you sing it to me?" But he wanted me to sing it, so I just made it up. I just sang, "I'm driving the car, driving the car, driving, driving, driving the car." And he said "That's my favorite song!!" It was so funny b/c I just made it up. And then he asked me to sing the ball popper song. haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Will is a very special boy. We really enjoyed him coming to Payson for a few days. We feel bad that he left donkey, pooh and blankets behind.
We sure love your whole family.
Love, Grandma & Grandpa Reed

Will

Adalynn Kalena

Tessa Elise

Jaren Andrew