OK- this is my favorite show right now! And the finale's coming up! So I thought I'd pose a question to all of you who watch the show.
Who do you think should win (or should have won)? First of all, I think Will and Kherington were kicked off way too soon- they both could've been in the top four- they were two of my favorites. BUT this top four is really good! I am so impressed with how they can do EVERY style of dance- and do it well too. It's amazing to me. I love this show! It's so fun. Anyway, for me it's between the two guys. I think Joshua is talented- he can really pop. But Twitch is so funny! I love how creative he is with his solos. Each week I wonder, what is he going to do next- and it is always awesome. I think I'd vote for him 1) Because he can really dance! 2) He can entertain like no other and 3) He's likable. So that's my vote. What do you guys think?




2 comments:
I am still trying to get over Chelsea getting the boot. She was my favorite. I guess it is anybody's game for me at this point because my favorites are gone now! I do like Katee but she doesn't have as much personality as I would like to see.
I love Twitch! I also like Katee!! Oh, and I like Joshua lots too! I like them all though. They are all so good!! I'm also surprised that Will got kicked off. He was really good!! I love that both guys are into that cool dancing (I forgot what it's called).
Post a Comment