Sunday, January 18, 2009

A day in the life of...

So yesterday, I put Adalynn's hair up, and I thought she looked pretty cute so I got the camera out and then pretty much snapped pictures for about 1/2 a day. At first it was b/c I wanted 1 good smiling picture of Adalynn- Just ONE, but she kept moving so fast, it was hard to get a good picture. I had fun taking lots of pictues of the kids though. Here's a few:
Oh, here's what happened when I tried to get a pic of Will:

Me- "Will can you look at the camera and say Cheese?"
Will- "Cheese" (still playing- can't stop to look)
Me- "can you look at the camera?"
Will- "I'm SO busy."

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Her hair was very cute yesterday. She looked so big too!

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful! You have really cute kids!

Will

Adalynn Kalena

Tessa Elise

Jaren Andrew