Monday, August 11, 2008

3 Babies

So all of my babies slept great last night! Will and Adalynn always slept 10-12 hours at night (they have been since they were 3 months old) and Tessa is now sleeping through the night too. Last week she had 3 nights where she slept 8 hours straight, and now she has had 2 nights in a row of 10 hours straight! Can you believe that? I think I am about the luckiest mom ever! I peeked at her this morning when I woke up and she was still swaddled! Which means, she not only didn't wake up to eat, but she didn't even move and squirm around enough to get unswaddled. I hope it continues.
There is one more baby I'm referring to as well though. We have another new addition to our family! We just got the cutest little kitten! She has stolen our hearts- we all love her. The kids get a kick out or her- she is pretty funny. She is so cuddly and loves to sit in our lap and let us pet her, but she is also really playful. She is adjusting really well. Yesterday was her first day with us, and she didn't have one "accident", she has gone in the litter box every time, and she was eating her food right away, and I didn't her one meow out of her at night. Everything is good so far! We are having so much fun with her. So if anyone wants to come see a little kitten come on over!

4 comments:

"Summershine" said...

Oh, my goodness, you're right, she is so cute!! What a fun addition!! What sweet babies you have! (All 4)

Dan and Wendi Roberts said...

You are VERY luck to have such great sleepers! You deserve it though. Consider it one of your little rewards after the horrible pregnancies you have.

Anonymous said...

That sure is a cute kitten and cute Will and Billy too. I am sure the kids will have alot of fun with the new addition.
So glad the kids are sleeping so well for you guys.
Love you all
Grandma Reed of Payson

The Kleyn Family said...

Yay for you! Your kids are great. The new kitty is so sweet. You are such a good mommy!

Will

Adalynn Kalena

Tessa Elise

Jaren Andrew