Friday, May 22, 2009

Will making lines

So lately Will's been very creative. He's been making straight lines out of various things:
Here's him with his Jenga blocks. They're in a perfect line stacked two high. That's pretty good! I didn't even know he could balance them like that before that day. He did that all by himself while I was in the other room.

again...made this by himself

Not sure where he got this idea. But he decided to take all the cushions and throw pillows off the couch and make a play center in the front room. I didn't actually get Will in any of the pictures... I guess building that wore him out b/c he fell asleep. But he went around and around on those cushions, and then when the girls woke up from their naps, they had a blast! It really was like a little jungle gym. Tessa was crawling up on the cusions by herself and crawling around, she'd crawl down by herself, and then she was so happy that she could actually climb on the couch by herself as well. Who would've thought this would be so much fun?





And this one is 2 days worth of creativeness. First he lined up three chairs in a row, and him and Adalynn pretended to be on a train. Adalynn kept saying "We're home!" And then they went to the beach and to the store. They played in their "train" for awhile! And then he had the funny idea to get all the blankets out of the closet to put on his train. Then today he decided to line up a bunch of toys. Funny boy.

This actually isn't the first time he's gone through this phase of wanting to line things up. He's been doing this for awhile. He'll all the sudden want to start lining things up (just like these pictures: toys, pillows, books, etc.) and he'll make big huge piles sometimes, and then it'll kind of die out and then start again. I like his creativeness when he's saying he's making a train or a house or just having fun, I wish it wouldn't make such a mess, but I like it.

No comments:

Will

Adalynn Kalena

Tessa Elise

Jaren Andrew