Will has a great primary teacher, whom he loves. He talks about her at home, too. He'll color a picture and say he wants to show it to Sister Thompson. When I picked him up from his class today, he said "Here Mommy. This is for you." And he gave me a bag of salts. What a thoughtful gift. And it was so cute that he had a gift to give to me. He also gave me what I thought was a card. (And he said happy Mother's day. And later gave me a hug, told me he loved me and gave me a kiss. Melted my heart.) Anyway, it wasn't really a card. But it's a great keepsake.
What the primary kids and leaders did was a book of quotes. They interviewed all the kids with questions about their moms. Then they typed up the questions and answers and gave them to the parents. Such a great idea!
Will's answers don't quite make since, but they make me laugh and I had to write them down.
I like it when my mom... Plays with Pooh
My mom is the funniest when... She dances on a chair (I don't do that. haha)
I know my mom loves my dad when... She dances with my daddy (I think he was just on a dancing kick)
My mom's talent is... Playing (I guess I'm pretty good at that)
I know my mom loves me b/c... She tells me everyday.
My mom's favorite food is... Hamburgers
The best gift my mom could receive is... A pooh present. (hmmm..)




1 comment:
Will is quite a boy and those were cute quotes. Thanks for sharing them with us. He really is growing up and has two very sweet sisters. Glad you had a great mothers day.
Love you all lots.
Mom
Post a Comment