Daddy- "Adalynn you have blue eyes."
Adalynn- touching her eyes "Eyes"
Daddy- "Your eyes are blue."
Adalynn- "No, Daddy."
Daddy- "Yes, you have blue eyes."
Adalynn- "No thanks, Daddy."
She says the name of the person she's talking to in almost every sentence. "Thank you, Mommy." "Here you go, Tessa." "Hi, Will." "All Done, Daddy."
I love hearing her say "hank you, Mommy." After I do something for her. It makes me feel so good that she has learned to be so sweet. Even when I help her w/ a puzzle or put her up on my lap she says Thank you.
Almost everything she says is in a complete sentences now, so I just need to remember more of what she's saying to write things down, b/c she is about the cutest thing I've ever seen or heard. She's talking so well for her age. I wish I had a video camera w/ me through out the day to capture everything she says, but maybe sometime I'll get it out.
Tessa LOVES waving now!! She waves at us throughout the day and sometimes she tries to say hi w/ the wave. She waves to us when she wakes up from a nap, and when she's eating in her high chair, and any other time she feels like communicating. She thinks she's big stuff b/c she always gets a response. The other day I was vacumming the kids room and she was just sitting on the floor watching it go back and forth and then when I went into the hall I saw her looking at me smiling SO big and waving to me. It was so funny.
I'm going to post a video of Will soon. I just need Billy to make it smaller so it can go on the web- I don't know how to do that.




1 comment:
Sooo sweet! Your kids are so cute! I get such a kick out of having a conversation with Adalynn when she warms up to me. She is so fun to talk to. I miss that cute little girl voice(and little boy too).
Post a Comment